Would you like to work in a clinic with a family-type atmosphere?
Not interested in working for one of the big chains?
Would you like to work with a clientele who are mostly orthopedic and private patients?
Established in 1997, we are located in Le Club West Island (soccer, yoga studio, ball hockey, squash, fitness centre and more). Join us and become part of a multi-disciplinary team of physiotherapists, massage therapists, osteopaths, sports therapists, orthotists, etc.
Working with us has a number of advantages:
- Competitive salary at a premium to echelon.
- Budget for continuing education and training for internships.
- Paid vacation and statutory holidays.
- Opportunity to mentor with experienced physiotherapists with extensive background experience (Dip. Sports, Manual Therapy, etc).
- Possibility of working with athletes of all levels and to cover sporting events .
- Free access to a conditioning center for full-time employees.
- Free parking, and our location is just a few minutes’ walk from theBeaconsfield train station and the bus stop.
- Have experience or an interest in improving your manual therapy techniques.
- Be bilingual.
- Have a university degree in physiotherapy.
- Be a member of l’Ordre professionnel de la physiothérapie du Québec.
- Flexible work schedule on a full- or part-time basis.
For more information about the available positions, please email your curriculum vitae to: Elie Wakim, pht, M.Sc. – firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone : 514-695-9152